Some Crime Prevention Tips
- Thefts occur everywhere even on campuses. Watch your property and be observant of persons around you, especially studying in the library and when in food service areas.
- Lock your vehicle don't leave valuables inside and in plain sight.
- Avoid walking alone especially during late hours.
- Report suspicious situations such as persons loitering in parking lot and unoccupied areas.
- Don't assist strangers call police if some one needs help. We will be glad to help them.
- Park legally and drive safety. Citations are issued to those who do not comply with campus regulations and traffic laws.
For more information on personal security tips, click here.