Key Return Policy
When to return keys?
Faculty and Staff -
- When separating from the University
- When course work is complete.
- Prior to graduation.
- When separating from the University.
- Student transcripts and graduation requests will be held until all keys are returned or fines are paid.
- Keys are not transferable - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Hours of Operation:
Keys should be picked up or returned between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday at the University Police Department.
If you have any questions regarding these procedures, contact the Key Control at the CSUF, University Police, (657) 278-4308.