Chief Dennis DeMaio,
On behalf of the dedicated men and women of the University Police Department, welcome to California State University Fullerton. We are proud to provide the highest quality of services to our Titan family community.
- On January 29, 2016, the University Title IX Office notified University Police of a confidential report that a sexual assault occurred on the evening of January 28, 2016, somewhere on the CSU Fullerton campus between the Starbucks at the Library and the Engineering building. The confidential report stated that the survivor attempted to fight off the alleged perpetrator with no other details provided. The alleged perpetrator was identified as an unnamed male CSUF student and an acquaintance of the victim.
- On 10/13/2015 at approximately 10:36pm, University Police received a report of an indecent exposure on the third floor of the CSUF Pollak Library. The suspect was described as an "Asian male", 19-21 years old, wearing a black tank top and had an unknown type tattoo on his left arm. The suspect sat in the adjacent cubicle to the victim and had positioned his chair, facing the victim while exposing himself.
- On 09/29/15, University Police received a confidential Campus Security Authority report that a non-stranger sexual assault occurred in CSU Fullerton student Housing, which occurred on 09/26/15.
- September 6, 2015. Campus Crime Alert: Around midnight, a CSUF student was robbed of a cell phone near Titan Drive and Nutwood Avenue.
- August 28, 2015. Campus Crime Alert. University Police received several reports of damage to the windows of vehicles in parking structures. No suspects at this time.
Live Scan services are NOW open On Saturdays from 8am to 1pm Last Live Scan is at NOON.
Walk-ins accepted - No appointment needed!